Domestic Helper Updates
Temporary Suspension of Deployment of Filipino Domestic Workers to Saudi Arabia
How to Compute your Claims using POLO Hong Kong's Online Claims Calculator
Resumption of International Flights to Saudi Arabia
DOLE- AKAP Assistance for OFWs
How can I extend my Working Visa?
I am looking for a domestic helper
How Can I Change My Registered Email Address?
Unsubscribe From The Emails And Newsletters
Why Am I Blocked
How Do I Sign Up To HelperChoice?
How Can I Delete My Profile?
What If I Forgot My Password?
How Do I Change My Email Notifications Settings?
Create and Manage My Profile
Create and Manage My Job Ad
How Do I Write An Ad That Will Create More Interest?
How Do I Stop My Premium Renewal?
Is My Ad Only Visible On Your Website?
How Long Will My Ad Be Posted On HelperChoice Website?
How Do I Edit My Job Ad?
How Do I Delete My Ad?
Can I Hire a Part-Time Helper?
I Don't Want To Publish An Ad, Can I Still Use The Website?
How Do I Pause My Job Ad?
Is It Possible To Publish Several Job Ads?
How To Complete My Profile/Registration?
How Do I Upload Profile Picture?
How Do I Edit My Profile?
ME Hiring Consultation
أسئلة شائعة - التوظيف في المملكة العربية السعودية
Frequently Asked Questions - Hiring to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Search and Contact Domestic Helpers
Can I show or hide my contact details?
How Do I Filter Applicants Using Mobile?
How do I filter my search?
Give A Recommendation Letter To A Former Helper
Benefit From A Free First-Aid Training
Verify A Helper’s Contract Status And Work Experience
How Do I Prevent a Helper From Backing Out
Identify Necessary Skills Your New Helper Should Have
How Do I Save A Profile In My Favourites?
Why Can't I See The Helper's Contact Details Or Answer Messages?
How Do I Leave a Review?
How do I access Applicant's contact details?
Can I meet a helper before hiring her?
How do I contact profile that interest me?
HelperChoice’s Help With Domestic Helper Visa Processing
Upload Photos To Attract More Applicants
Benefit From A 50% Discount On Your AXA Domestic Helper Insurance
I am looking for an employer
Building my profile
How do I register on HelperChoice?
How can I set my preferred location?
How can I complete my registration?
How can I unsubscribe from e-mails and newsletters?
How do I activate registration?
Can I delete my profile?
Creating my ad
How do I create an ad?
How To Login To HelperChoice?
How Do I Close Or Reactivate My Ad?
How can I disable or hide my ad?
Can I publish several ads?
How can I request references from employers?
What makes a great ad?
Why do I need to get verified?
Is It Okay To Upload My Documents In HelperChoice?
Do I Need To Register To HelperChoice To See The Ads?
How do I get recommendations from previous or current employers?
Looking for a job
How much is the salary offered?
Tips to Ace your Interview!
Can I apply on behalf of someone else?
Do you have age limit for a helper?
When is it best to look for a job?
Where are the jobs located?
Do I need to pay fees?
Can I meet up with the family before accepting the job?
Are employers' ads checked by HelperChoice?
Can I Filter My Employer Search?
How long does it take to get a job?
Can a couple apply for a job?
What kind of jobs are available on HelperChoice?
Do you accept male applicants
Why can't I see phone numbers of employers?
Why Am I Not Receiving Replies From Helperchoice Employers?
Why am I not receiving messages from employers?
How do I check messages from employers?
Do I need to pay premium to contact employers?
Where is HelperChoice located?
How do I contact employers in HelperChoice?
Are my contact details visible?
What If I Am Not Interested with the Job Offer?
Can I apply if I am not located abroad?
Overseas Recruitment Update due to Covid-19
How should I introduce myself?
Processing my papers
What are the steps after I find an employer? (Hong Kong Only)
What is an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) and how can I get it??
How do I get a Domestic Work NCII training certificate?
How long does visa processing take?
How to get or renew NBI clearance?
How can I get a Philippine passport?
How do I prepare for my Pre-employment medical examination?
Can I change employers in Saudi Arabia?
What are the steps after I find an employer? (Saudi Arabia)
Set Your Goal: Fight Homesickness
Subscription & Billing
Billing and Plans
Is the Premium Subscription A Renewal?
Trust & Safety
Updated by Ruby
Once you have an employer, your recruitment agency can refer you to a training center and help you with the process but here are some guides if you want to do this on your own:
- Must be 18 years old and above
- At least a high school graduate
- Have a no criminal records
- And be physically fit
- 3 copies of your passport
- Professional ID photos colored with white background.
- Residence sketch
- Police Clearance / NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate from NSA
- Medical certificate fit to undergo training
- High school report card / Diploma / Transcript of records
- Training Kit - apron, rubber gloves, hairnet, face mask, notebook, pen
- Training fee ranges from Php 5000 to Php 8000 depending on the assessment center
The training will last for 22 days and covers below competencies:
- Clean living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, toilet and kitchen.
- Wash and iron clothes, linens and fabric.
- Prepare hot and cold meals.
- Provide food and beverage service.
After the training, the training center will issue a Certificate of Completion.
- Visit a TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers / TESDA District or Provincial Office and apply for assessment. See the list here:
- Bring and submit the following requirements:
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- Completely filled-out self-assessment guide for Domestic work NCII.
- Three (3) pieces of colored and passport size picture, white background, with collar and with name printed at the front.
- Pay the Assessment fee, Php 1000 at the Assessment center's cashier and get an Official Receipt and Admission Slip.
- Present your Admission slip and a valid-government issued ID on the scheduled date and assigned training venue.
- Applicants will be assigned to a TESDA certified Assessor and will be individually assessed on all four (4) core competencies which take 4-5 hours to finish.
- Once finished, applicants can secure the Competency Assessment Result Summary (CARS) which will indicate the following results:
- Competent - applicant passed and will receive national certificate
- Not yet competent - applicant failed and will have to undergo training and assessment again.
- Certificate of competency - applicant did not pass all core competencies. Will re-train on failed core competencies and undergo another assessment.
- Reassess - Applicant will be assessed again on core competencies poorly performed.
- Assessment passers must apply for certification at the TESDA District / Provincial Office where the assessment center/venue is under jurisdiction.
- The National Certificate (NC)/Certificate of Competency (COC) can be claimed after seven (7) working days.
The certificate is valid for 5 years and is required by POEA for the issuance of your Overseas Employment Certificate OEC.
Once it expires, the certificate can be renewed. See renewal guide here:
In case you haven’t found the answer you were looking for, feel free to talk to us by clicking the Contact button above.