How can I get a Philippine passport?
You obviously need a passport to travel abroad. Here are the basic steps of obtaining a passport in the Philippines.
- Secure an appointment online.
- Pay the Philippine passport fee at select payment channels.
- Proceed to the DFA office on your appointment date and time.
- Proceed to the Encoding Section for image capturing and fingerprint taking.
- Claim your Philippine passport.
Full details can be found here:
In case you haven’t found the answer you were looking for, feel free to talk to us by clicking the Contact button above.